Monday, April 07, 2008

Carpet Cuisine

This food tastes much better off the floor. Thanks Mommy for leaving it within reach for me!

This is so much fun, I'm going to have to do this more often. In fact, I think from now on I will refuse to eat anything that hasn't been ground into the floor first.

I'm too cute for you to be mad at me and you know it. Besides, technically it's your fault - you left it within reach. I don't know any better yet......or do I?!

This afternoon I tried to feed Norah her lunch before I started working on dinner. She decided that eating just didn't interest her at the moment, and refused to eat anything I tried to give her. So I decided to give her a bit more time, and went to prepare dinner.

(She plays in the living room while I work in the kitchen, so I can see her at all times, unless of course I have my back to her..........)

I had almost completed everything I needed to when I realized that she had been awfully quiet for too long. I looked over and saw that my sweet, darling daughter had somehow managed to get her plate of food off the coffee table and onto the floor (I thought I had pushed it back far enough) . Apparently her food was much better tasting coming from off of the floor because she was sitting there happily eating it. Off the floor. Sigh.

I went and grabbed the camera (it was too late to stop her from doing it anyway) and took some pictures to commemorate the moment. She thought she was pretty cute, and was really upset with me when I came over and picked everything up.

No comments: