- On the 8th she finally started to react to her reflection. She initially had little interest in mirrors, then suddenly one day she decided that the baby in the mirror was pretty funny after all!
- On the 13th she laughed for both Jeff and me for the first time! What a truly wonderful sound.
- She rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time on 16th. We were at my brothers' apartment watching a football game with them and she was trying to look at the television. Since then I have placed toys all around her in an attempt to encourage a repeat performance, but she just isn't interested. *sigh*
- On the evening of the 20th we went for a walk and she started to get fussy in her stroller. So I picked her up and carried her. As we walked I started to kiss her neck and in response she started to giggle. Up until this point we had only received a laugh or two on rare occasions, and never so many in a row.
- On the 21st while on her tummy she started to pull up her legs underneath her for the first time. Crawling can't be too far away.
- At her friend Ava's 1st birthday party on the 22nd I laid her on the floor to get some much needed tummy time. The next thing I knew she had rolled over! She has been able to roll from her tummy to her back since she was 10 days old, but she has never done it with such a casual air about her.
- On the 24th she rolled from her tummy to her back several times in a row.....just because she could! She also went to the nursery at church for the first time while Mommy and Daddy went to Disciple Bible study. I was definitely more anxious than she was, and it turns out that she was very well behaved for the ladies watching her. Of course she was the only one, so all of their attention was lavished upon her.
Playing Catch Up, Part 1: Christmas 2014
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment